Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thank God For Mom And Dad!

Artist ~ Song

Modest Mouse ~ Dashboard
The Shins ~ Know Your Onion!
The Who ~ Baba O'Reilly
Elton John ~ Hercules
Tarkio ~ Better Half
Tegan & Sara ~ Call It Off
The Yeah Yeahs ~ Turn Into
Jimi Hendrix ~ Hear My Train A'Comin'
Temper Trap ~ Fader
We Are Scientists ~ Break It Up
Caesars ~ Jerk It Out
Gnarls Barkley ~ Crazy
The Black Keys ~ Tighten Up
They Might Be Giants ~ Particle Man
The Unicorns ~ Child Star
Harry and the Potters ~ Platform 9 3/4
Harry and the Potters ~ These Times Are Dark
Elliott Smith ~ Let's Get Lost
Bob Dylan ~ Like A Rolling Stone
The Eagles ~ Witchy Woman
Electric Light Orchestra ~ Don't Bring Me Down
Cake ~ Guitar Man
The Decemberists ~ As I Rise
Indigo Girls ~ Prince Of Darkness
The White Stripes ~ I'm Lonely (But I Ain't That Lonely Yet)
Madlib ~ Distant Land
Ozomatli ~ Magnolia Soul
De La Soul ~ Rock Co.Kane Flow
A Tribe Called Quest ~ Stressed Out
Aceyalone ~ Mr. Outsider
Outkast ~ Hey Ya!
Gang Starr ~ Mass Appeal
Blue Scholars ~ Loyalty
2Pac ~ I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto
The Roots ~ Ain't Sayin' Nothin'
De La Soul ~ Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey) Instrumental
Darren Hanlon ~ I Wish That I Was Beautiful For You
Blockhead ~ Tricky Turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment