Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blue Kittens II ~ Sub for Steve Stoddard, Thursday 9-12pm

Artist ~ Song

Led Zeppelin ~ When The Levee Breaks
Jethro Tull ~ Aqualung
Blues Brothers ~ Soul Man
Ray Charles ~ What'd I Say Parts 1&2
Taj Mahal ~ Dust Me Down
Friends of Adam ~ Leave This Town
Jeff Beck ~ Rock My Plimsol
The Beatles ~ I want You (She's So Heavy)
Muddy Waters ~ Gypsy Woman
B.B. King ~ Gambler's Blues
Ben Harper ~ Sweet Nothing Serenade
The Butterfield Blues Band ~ Little Piece Of Dying
Leadbelly ~ Alabama Bound
Gary Primich ~ Jenny Brown
John Lee Hooker ~ Mad Man Blues
Albert King ~ The Pinch Paid Off, Parts 1&2
The Butterfield Blues Band ~ Mellow Down Easy
Moody Blues ~ Tortoise And The Hare
Ben Harper ~ Waiting For You
RL Burnside ~ Chain Of Fools
Muddy & The Wolf ~ I'm Ready
Bo Diddley ~ Before You Accuse Me
Jim Jim And The Fatboys ~ Bottle Up & Go
Eric Clapton ~ Third Degree
The Rolling Stones ~ I Know It's Only Rock & Roll
Alice Cooper ~ I'm 18
Led Zeppelin ~ Four Sticks
The Black Keys ~ Ten Cent Pistol
Frank Zappa ~ Black Napkins
Super Session ~ You Don't Love Me
Eric Johnson ~ Cliffs Of Dover
Lee Michaels ~ Do You Know What I Mean
Muddy & The Wolf ~ Rockin' Daddy
Jerry Lee Lewis ~ Great Balls Of Fire
Elton John ~ Stones Throw From Hurtin'
Ben Folds ~ The Luckiest
Jukebox The Ghost ~ Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment