Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We Got Red Ones, Green Ones, Blue Ones, White Ones...

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna (That's right, dammit, I AM listing my theme song!)
The Features ~ Blow It Out
LCD Soundsystem ~ You Wanted A Hit
The Whitest Boy Alive ~ Gravity
Like Trains & Taxis ~ Crooks
Elton John ~ Madman Across The Water
Feist ~ I Feel It All
Arcade Fire ~ Wake Up
Grateful Dead ~ Friend Of The Devil
John Mayer ~ The Heart Of Life
Cream ~ Sunshine Of Your Love
Creedence Clearwater Revival ~ I Heard It Through The Grapevine
The Allman Brothers Band ~ Ain't Wastin' Time No More
Weber Band ~ Watch You Leave
Bob Marley ~ Is This Love
Eric Clapton ~ I Shot The Sheriff
The Rolling Stones ~ Paint It Black
Alice Cooper ~ I'm Eighteen
Elton John ~ Indian Sunset
OKGO ~ Do What You Want
Blockhead ~ Farewell Spaceman
Danger Mouse ~ Don't Do Drugs
De La Soul ~ Peer Pressure
Outkast ~ Roses
Heavy D & the Boyz ~ Who's The Man
The Roots ~ What You Want
Aesop Rock ~ Easy
Blue Scholars ~ Xenophobia
" ~ The Distance
Aceyalone ~ Mic Check
Ghostface Killah ~ Motherless Child
Scarface ~ Let Me Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment