Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On The Stage, I Rage And I'm Rollin'

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
The Decemberists ~ O Valencia!
Mother Mother ~ Arms Tonite
Led Zeppelin ~ Bring It On Home
The Beatles ~ I Want You (She's So Heavy)
The Lincoln Bedroom ~ Whiskey, You
Punch Brothers ~ Rye Whiskey
The Black Keys ~ Oceans And Streams
The Rolling Stones ~ You Can't Always Get What You Want
The Who ~ Pinball Wizard
Elton John ~ Your Song
Ben Folds ~ Still Fighting Its
Muse ~ Starlight
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists ~ The Mighty Sparrow
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs ~ Way Out
Mother Mother ~ O My Heart
Doll & The Kicks ~ Tik Tok
Jefferson Starship ~ Ai Garimasu
Queen ~ Crazy Little Thing Called Love
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs ~ Turn Into
Maps & Atlases ~ The Charm
Journey ~ Any Way You Want It
Led Zeppelin ~ I Can't Quit You Baby
The Flight Of The Conchords ~ Business Time (Live)
Naughty By Nature ~ Hip Hop Hooray
Jurrasic 5 ~ What's Golden
Public Enemy ~ Fight The Power
Beastie Boys ~ Intergalactic
Dangerdoom ~ Crosshairs
The Herbaliser ~ Gadget Funk
Blockhead ~ Which One Of You Jerks Drank My
De La Soul feat. MF Doom ~ Rock Co.Kaine Flow
Outkast ~ I Like The Way You Move
Digital Underground ~ The Humpty Dance
2Pac ~ Keep Ya Head Up
Jazzmatazz (GURU) ~ Sights In The City
The High Decibels ~ Crash With No Cushion

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love "O Valencia!" Great song. :) And I was trippin BALLS when you started playing that cover of "Tik Tok" by Doll and the Kicks! Haha, it was good though.

    Bee tea dub, NICE NEW LAYOUT!

    ReplyDelete