Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blue Kittens ~ Sub for Steve Stoddard, Thursday 9am-12pm

Black Keys ~ Black Mud
Albert King ~ I'll Play The Blues For You (Pts. 1&2)
The Derek Trucks Band ~ Down In The Flood
Muddy Waters ~ Walkin' Blues
John Lee Hooker ~ Going Down
Taj Mahal ~ The Hoochie Coochie Coo
Friends Of Adam ~ If I Don't See Tomorrow
Richie Havens ~ San Francisco Bay Blues
Ben Harper ~ Another Lonely Day
Howlin' Wolf ~ Oh Red!
B.B. King ~ Watch Yourself
Guitar Shorty ~ The Sting
The Blues Brothers feat. Ray Charles ~ Shake A Tailfeather
The Pack A.D. ~ Goldrush
The Jimi Hendrix Experience ~ Red House
Eric Clapton ~ Motherless Child
Led Zeppelin ~ Since I've Been Loving You
John Mayer ~ I'm Gonna Find Another You
Cream ~ Spoonful
The Black Keys ~ Howlin' For You
Jeff Beck ~ Rock My Plimsol
Grateful Dead ~ New, New Minglewood Blues
John Mayall ~ Driving Till The Break Of Dawn
Faces ~ Stay With Me
Deep Purple ~ Brown
Kings Of Leon ~ Day Old Blues
Chris Thomas King ~ Hard Time Killing Floor Blues
Bottle Up And Go ~ Jim Jim & The Fatboys
Eric Clapton ~ Alberta
Elton John ~ The Ballad Of A Well-Known Gun
The Temptations ~ I Wish It Would Rain
Gladys Knight & The Pips ~ I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Aretha Franklin ~ I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You
John Legend ~ Stay With You
Jackson 5 ~ All I Do Is Think Of You
Tower Of Power ~ So Very Hard To Do
Ray Charles ~ Georgia On My Mind

Thanks to Steve Stoddard for letting me sub his show and thanks for all the calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment