Wednesday, May 12, 2010

KMD Stoddardized!

Much thanks to Steve Stoddard for covering half my show while I did finals! Check out his show "Somethin' Blue" 9-12 am on Thursdays for more classic tunes.

Artist ~ Song

Wolf Parade ~ You Are A Runner And I Am My Mother's Son
LCD Soundsystem ~ You Wanted A Hit
The Black Keys ~ Modern Times
The Jimi Hendrix Experience ~ Hey Joe
Eric Clapton ~ Blues Power
The Beatles ~ I Want You (She's So Heavy)
The Rolling Stones ~ Let It Bleed
Grateful Dead ~ Friend Of The Devil
Elton John ~ Madman Across The Water
Hall & Oates ~ You Make My Dreams
Ben Folds ~ Landed
Elliott Smith ~ Pretty (Ugly Before)
Spoon ~ The Book I Write
Jefferson Starship ~ Ai Garimasu

1 comment:

  1. Even though this line up is short, good choice of songs. :) Sorry I couldn't tune in this week. MAJOR SAD FACE! But I was out getting acquainted at the gym.

    How'd your finals go though?

    ReplyDelete