Friday, September 6, 2013

Stand There Until You're Sober: Session 9

Artist ~ Song

Reel Big Fish ~ Take On Me
Less Than Jake ~ Growing Up On A Couch
The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches ~ Abandon Ship
The Forgotten ~ Genocide
The Suicide Machines ~ Independence Parade
The Descendants ~ Nothing With You
The Queers ~ Punk Rock Girls
The Dead Milkmen ~ Punk Rock Girl
The Damned ~ Ballroom Blitz
The Ramones ~ Rockaway Beach
Sham 69 ~ Ulster Boy
The Clash ~ The Right Profile
Misfits ~ Where Eagles Dare
The Business ~ Hardcore Hooligan
The Dead Kennedys ~ Holiday In Cambodia
Black Flag ~ Wound Up
Star Fucking Hipsters ~ 9/11 Was (An Inside Joke)
The Vindictives ~ Irresponsible
Screeching Weasel ~ Jeannie's Got A Problem With Her Uterus
Against All Authority ~ I Want To Stab You With Something Rusty
NOFX ~ Whoops, I OD'd
Jawbreaker ~ Do You Still Hate Me?
The Eyeliners ~ I Could Never Hate You
Against Me! ~ Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists
Bomb The Music Industry! ~ Can I Pay My Rent In Fun?
The Cunts ~ Life Is Stupid
The Flatliners ~ Scumpunch
The 4-Squares ~ Drew Cool
Good Riddance ~ Grand Standing From The Cheap Seats
Western Addiction ~ When A Good Friend Attacks
No Use For A Name ~ Biggest Lie
Rise Against ~ Prayer Of The Refugee
None More Black ~ With The Transit Coat On
Forgetters ~ The Night Accelerates
Silverfish ~ Fuckin' Strange Way To Get Attention
Teenage Bottlerocket ~ Who Killed Sensei?
The Stitches ~ I Don't Know
The Bodies ~ Pity
Shoplifting ~ Male Gynecology
Sloppy Seconds ~ Shut Up And Pour Me A Drink
Kill Your Idols ~ I Told You So
Bomb The Music Industry! ~ I Don't Love You Anymore
MXPX ~ Teenage Politics
Big Eyes ~ Nothing You Could Say
Lagwagon ~ Billy Club
Dead To Me ~ I Love My Problems
The Expendables ~ STD
The Bouncing Souls ~ Old School
The Meanings ~ Gangrenous
Anti-Flag ~ One Trillion Dollars
NOFX ~ Lori Meyers
The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches ~ I Just Wanna Have Sex With You
Me First And The Gimme Gimmes ~ I Believe I Can Fly
Battalion Of Saints ~ Holy Vision
Beatnik Termites ~ Circles
Sick Of It All ~ Paper Tiger (Fakin' The Punk)
The Ergs ~ Jazz Is Like The New Coke
Less Than Jake ~ My Very Own Flag
Against Me! ~ Even At Our Worst We're Still Better Than Most (The Roller)

No comments:

Post a Comment