Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Thoughts Were So Loud I Couldn't Hear My Mouth

Artist ~ Song

Ben Folds Five ~ Theme From "Dr. Pyser"
Modest Mouse  ~ The World At Large
The Antlers ~ Atrophy
The Mountain Goats ~ Amy aka Spent Gladiator I
Pavement ~ Gold Soundz
The Flaming Lips ~ The Sound Of Failure
Caribou ~ Eli
Belle And Sebastian ~ Lazy Line Painter Jane
Bats In The Belfree ~ Aurora
The Curtains ~ The Thousandth Face
Arab Strap ~ The Shy Retirer
Archers Of Loaf ~ Audiowhore
Rilo Kiley ~ With Arms Outstretched
The Clean ~ Are You Really On Drugs?
Crooked Fingers ~ You Threw A Spark
Butterglory ~ Fight Fight Fight
Animal Collective ~ Winters Love
Ganger ~ Cats, Dogs And Babies Jaws
Crocodiles ~ I Wanna Kill
The Bicycles ~ Once Was Not Enough
The Anniversary ~ The Siren Sings
White Whale ~ What's An Ocean For?
Arcade Fire ~ My Body Is A Cage
Fiona Apple ~ Hot Knife
The Cake ~ Rock 'N' Roll Lifestyle
Elvis Costello ~ Less Than Zero
The Zombies ~ She's Not There
The Who ~ So Sad About Us
The Clash ~ London Calling
        ~ Brand New Cadillac
Ten Years After ~ Love Until I Die
The Rolling Stones ~ Honky Tonk Woman
The Doors ~ The End
Jimi Hendrix ~ Machine Gun
Cream ~ Politician
Traffic ~ Dear Mr. Fantasy
Thin Lizzy ~ Bad Reputation

No comments:

Post a Comment