Wednesday, February 29, 2012

This Is Not My Day

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
Spoon ~ 30 Gallon Tank
Kings Of Leon ~ The Bucket
Ben Kweller ~ My Apartment
Superchunk ~ Under Our Feet
Silversun Pickups ~ Melatonin
Guided By Voices ~ Everybody Thinks I'm A Raincloud (When I'm Not Looking)
Denali ~ Do Something
Tegan And Sara ~ Nineteen
Via Audio ~ We Can Be Good
Mother Mother ~ Love And Truth
Ben Folds Five ~ She Don't Use Jelly (Lounge-A-Palooza Version)
Belle & Sebastian ~ If You Find Yourself Caught In Love
The Beatles ~ I'm Just Seen A Face
Jukebox The Ghost ~ Empire
Arcade Fire ~ The Suburbs
The Raconteurs ~ You Don't Understand Me
Elton John ~ Amoreena
Tarkio ~ Slow Down
The Decemberists ~ E. Watson
The Goat Rodeo Sessions ~ Quarter Chicken Dark
Wilco ~ On And On And On
Elliott Smith ~ No Name #1
Weezer ~ The Good Life
The Clash ~ Clash City Rockers
Eels ~ Saturday Morning
Cursive ~ Warmer Warmer
Dan Auerbach ~ Whispered Words (Pretty Lies)
The Black Keys ~ Dead And Gone
Phantogram ~ Turn It Off
The Helio Sequence ~ Transistor Radio
Gotye ~ Easy Way Out
Gotye ~ Somebody That I Used To Know
Mumford & Sons ~ I Gave You All
The Shins ~ Turn On Me
Fool's Gold ~ The Dive
Hospitality ~ Argonauts
Thao With The Get Down Stay Down ~ Know Better Learn Faster
Cake ~ Opera Singer
Sufjan Stevens ~ The Avalanche

No comments:

Post a Comment