Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Did You Wrong, Made You Cry (KMD Sex Jamz Edition)

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
Isaac Hayes ~ Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic
Johnnie Taylor ~ Who's Making Love
Stevie Wonder ~ Another Star
Linda Lyndell ~ What A Man
Michael Jackson ~ Human Nature
Prince ~ Purple Rain
Barry White ~ How Did You Know It Was Me?
Plan B ~ Love Goes Down
Otis Redding ~ I've Been Loving You Too Long (Long)
Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals ~ Sexual Healing
Blood Sweat & Tears ~ My Old Lady
Elton John  ~ Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Queen ~ Somebody To Love
Led Zeppelin ~ Since I've Been Loving You
Journey ~ Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
The Who ~ Squeeze Box
Fleetwood Mac ~ Never Going Back Again
Jimi Hendrix ~ Message To Love
The Rolling Stones ~ Worried About You
Traffic ~ The Low Spark Spark Of High Heeled Boys
Cake ~ Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
Beck ~ Sexx Laws
The Shins ~ Kissing The Lipless
Via Audio ~ Wanted
Feist ~ Brandy Alexander
Ben Folds ~ Bruised
The Darkness ~ Love Is Only A Feeling
Gotye feat. Kimbra ~ Somebody That I Used To Know
Flight Of The Conchords ~ Ladies Of The World

No comments:

Post a Comment