Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So High, You Can't Get Over It

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
The Shins ~ Know You're Onion
Regina Spektor ~ The Ghost Of Corporate Future
Spoon ~ Anything You Want
Cee-Lo Green ~ Fool For You feat. Philip Bailey
Stevie Wonder ~ As
Johnnie Taylor ~ You Can't Get Away From It
William Bell ~ I Forgot To Be Your Lover
Otis Redding ~ Tell The Truth
Cee-Lo Green ~ (You're So Square) Baby, I Don't Care
Chuck Berry ~ London Berry Blues
Eric Clapton ~ It Hurts Me Too
Jimi Hendrix ~ House Burning Down
The Black Keys ~ Midnight In Her Eyes
Led Zeppelin ~ Four Sticks
Elton John ~ Levon
Ben Folds & Nick Hornby ~ Claire's Ninth
Silversun Pickups ~ Kissing Families
The Decemberists ~ Los Angeles, I'm Yours
Jeff Beck ~ Rock My Plimsoul
Albert King ~ The Sky Is Crying
The Edgar Winter Group ~ Frankenstein
The Who ~ I Can See For Miles
The Grateful Dead ~ New, New Minglewood Blues
The Kinks ~ All Day And All Of The Night
Led Zeppelin ~ Since I've Been Loving You
John Mayer ~ In Your Atmosphere
LYRICS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
Beyonce Knowles ~ Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
Sufjan Stevens ~ The Henney Buggy Band
Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi ~ Season's Trees
Aretha Franklin ~ You Send Me
Ollie & The Nightingales ~ I Got A Sure Thing
Elton John ~ Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Fitz & The Tantrums ~ Breakin' The Chains Of Love
The Isley Brothers ~ Live It Up (Pt. I & II)
Cee-Lo Green ~ I Want You
Marvin Gaye ~ Right On
The Temptations ~ Old Man River
Ben Harper ~ Sexual Healing
Flight Of The Conchords ~ Think About It
Jonathan Coulton ~ Baby Got Back

No comments:

Post a Comment