Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Wanna Try For Your Love, Dadday

Artist ~ Song

Edgar Winter Group ~ Tobacco Road
Cream ~ I Feel Free
The Jimi Hendrix Experience ~ Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)
The Beatles ~ Taxman
The Guess Who ~ No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature
Jeff Beck ~ Hi Ho Silver Lining
Led Zeppelin ~ Ramble On
Procol Harum ~ A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Janis Joplin ~ Ball & Chain
Elton John ~ Madman Across The Water
Jethro Tull ~ Teacher
David Bowie ~ Ashes To Ashes
Ben Folds Five ~ Narcolepsy
The Flaming Lips ~ Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots pt. 1
The Fiery Furnaces ~ Quay Cur
Battles ~ Inchworm
Foster The People ~ Helena Beat
Breakbot feat. Irfane ~ Baby I'm Yours
The Caesars ~ Jerk It Out
The Black Keys ~ She's Long Gone
Kings Of Leon King Of The Radio
Muse ~ New Born
The Darkness ~ I Believe In A Thing Called Love
Mogwai ~ Yes! I Am A Long Way From Home
LYRICS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
Kim Kardashian ~ Jam (Dramatic Reading by DJ Squid)
Raphael Saadiq ~ Heart Attack
Jamie Lidell ~ Hurricane
Aretha Franklin ~ The House That Jack Built
Smokey Robinson ~ Ooo Baby Baby
Grand Funk Railroad ~ Comfort Me
Feist ~ I Feel It All
Eleanor Friedberger ~ I Won't Fall Apart On You Tonight
Flight Of The Conchords ~ Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment