Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh Won't You Be My Sugarcube?

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
Architecture in Helsinki ~ Heart It Races
Wolf Parade ~ You Are A Runner And I Am My Father's Son
Spoon ~ The Way We Get By
The Black Keys ~ Lies
Led Zeppelin ~ D'yer Mak'er
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists ~ The Mighty Sparrow
The Temper Trap ~ Sweet Disposition
Via Audio ~ Lizard Song
Iron & Wine ~ Jesus the Mexican Boy
Elliott Smith ~ A Passing Feeling
Darren Hanlon ~ I Wish That I Was Beautiful For You
Joshua Radin ~ Closer
Jimi Hendrix ~ Hear My Train A-Comin'
The Raconteurs ~ Blue Veins
The Decemberists ~ The Mariner's Revenge Song
Sea Wolf ~ Orion & Dog
She & Him ~ Thieves
The Drums ~ Let's Go Surfing
Like Trains & Taxis ~ Crooks
Chairlift ~ Bruises
Yeah Yeah Yeahs ~ Warrior
Regina Spektor ~ Us
Smashing Pumpkins ~ Stand Inside Your Love
Weezer ~ Dope Nose
Mother Mother ~ Ghosting
The Ceasars ~ Jerk It Out
Queen ~ Under Pressure (live)
Yo La Tengo ~ Sugarcube
Yeasayer ~ 2080
Ozomatli ~ Don't Mess With The Dragon
Aceyalone ~ What It Was
Dangerdoom ~ Old School
Beastie Boys ~ Ch-Check It Out
Atmosphere ~ Always Coming Back Home To You
Gnarls Barkley ~ Who Cares?
Rakim ~ You And I
Jurassic 5 ~ Thin Line
Broken Bells ~ The Ghost Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment