Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Here's Your Chance, Do The Hump

Artist ~ Song

Death Cab For Cutie ~ I Will Follow You Into The Dark
The Fiery Furnaces ~ Chris Michaels
Led Zeppelin ~ Thank You
Of Montreal ~ Cato As A Pun
Wilco ~ Via Chicago
The Pack A.D. ~ Crazy
The Features ~ Blow It Out
The Jimi Hendrix Experience ~ The Wind Cries Mary
Ben Harper ~ Black Rain
Jamie Lidell ~ Wait For Me
Prince ~ Kiss
Feist ~ Mushaboom
The Album Leaf ~ Falling From The Sun
Wolf Parade ~ You Are A Runner And I Am My Father's Sun
Toad The Wet Sprocket ~ Crowing
The White Stripes ~ The Hardest Button To Button
Cat Power ~ The Moon
Broken Bells ~ Bullet In The Head
Cake ~ It's Coming Down
Ben Folds ~ Effington
Beck ~ Sexx Laws
The Roots ~ Star
Talib Kweli ~ Get By
De La Soul ~ Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey)
Fat Joe ~ Find Out
Terminator X and the Godfathers of Threatt ~ Under The Sun
Heavy D & The Boyz ~ Who's The Man?
Atmosphere ~ Shhh
King Tee ~ Got It Bad
Gang Starr ~ Mass Appeal
Aceyalone ~ The Greatest Show On Earth
Jazzmatazz ~ Le Bien, Le Mal
Humpty Hump ~ The Humpty Dance
Coolio ~ Gangsta's Paradise

2 comments:

  1. Very nice hip hop block. I missed it though, I had to go to training for my new job. But I enjoyed that dedication to the Iso Peanut cast! :) Glad you had it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I wikipedia'd it and saw it was on Led Zep II and we have I-IV at the station as well as some of their later stuff on vinyl :)

    ReplyDelete