Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Screw This Crap, I've Had It. (I've HAD It!)

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
Kings Of Leon ~ Red Morning Light
Weezer ~ The Good Life
Wolfmother ~ Vagabond
Mother Mother ~ Wisdom
The Yeah Yeahs ~ Warrior
Tegan & Sara ~ Nineteen
Denali ~ Surface
Doves ~ Kingdom Of Rust
Ben Folds Five ~ Air
Via Audio ~ Enunciation
The Black Keys ~ Everlasting Light
Black Kids ~ I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You
Temper Trap ~ Love Lost
The Rolling Stones ~ 2,000 Light Years From Home
Pink Floyd ~ Happiest Days Of Our Lives
                  ~ Another Brick In The Wall (Pt.2)
Elvis Costello ~ Radio Radio
Led Zeppelin ~ Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
The Who ~ The Good's Gone
The Kinks ~ Tired Of Waiting For You
                 ~ Set Me Free
Johnny Winter ~ I'll Drown In My Own Tears
Eric Clapton ~ Slunky
Ram Jam ~ Black Betty
Ted Nugent ~ Stranglehold
Jeff Beck ~ Rice Pudding
Supertramp ~ Breakfast In America
Ten Years After ~ I've Been There Too
Foghat ~ Golden Arrow
Thin Lizzy ~ Remembering
Kansas ~ Sparks Of The Tempest
Frank Zappa ~ Wind Up Working In A Gas Station
                     ~ Black Napkins
Elton John ~ Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Feist ~ The Limit To Your Love
Spoon ~ Anything You Want
Darwin Deez ~ DNA
Ben Folds ~ Bruised
Dan Mangan ~ Basket


No comments:

Post a Comment