Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Couldn't Tell If You Were A Bitch Or Totally Bitchin'

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
Cream ~ I Feel Free
The Jimi Hendrix Experience ~ Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)
The Beatles ~ Oh! Darling
The Rolling Stones ~ Satisfaction
Otis Redding ~ Shake
Booker T. Jones ~ Rent Party
The Astors ~ Candy
The Pointer Sisters ~ Yes We Can Can
Sam & Dave ~ Hold On I'm Coming
Albert King ~ Truckload Of Lovin'
Eric Clapton ~ Motherless Child
Jimi Hendrix ~ Manic Depression
John Mayer ~ I Don't Need No Doctor
KITTENS COVERS
Clarence Ashley ~ House Of The Rising Sun
Nina Simone ~ House Of The Rising Sun
The Animals ~ House Of The Rising Sun
Bob Dylan ~ House Of The Rising Sun
Elvis Costello ~ Tart
Feist ~ Past In Present
Jukebox The Ghost ~ Victoria
The Shins ~ Turn A Square
The Antlers ~ Every Night My Teeth Are Falling Out
Like Trains And Taxis ~ Separate Lives
Jackson 5 ~ I Want You Back
Rufus Thomas ~ Walking The Dog
Gil Scott-Heron ~ The Bottle
Otis Redding ~ Respect
Cake ~ Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
Stevie Wonder ~ As
Calibro 35 ~ Calling All Units To Broccolino
GUILTY PLEASURE
B-52’s ~ Rock Lobster
Ben Folds Five ~ Video Killed The Radio Star
Yacht ~ Dystopia
Kids Of 88 ~ Everybody Knows
DVAS ~ Society
Breakbot ~ Baby I’m Yours feat. Irfane
Battles ~ Inchworm

No comments:

Post a Comment