Wednesday, May 4, 2011

She's My Little Rock And Roll

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
Neko Case ~ This Tornado Loves You
Dan Mangan ~ Sold
Lost In The Trees ~ Walk Around The Lake
The Decemberists ~ 16 Military Wives
The Shins ~ Saint Simon
The Belle Brigade ~ Punchline
Cat Stevens ~ The Wind
Elton John ~ Daniel
Ben Folds ~ Jesusland
Rufus Wainwright ~ Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk
Darren Hanlon ~ I Wish That I Was Beautiful
My Morning Jacket ~ Wordless Chorus
TV On The Radio ~ Second Song
Ah-Ha ~ Take On Me
Reel Big Fish ~ Take On Me
Weber Band ~ Watch You Leave
Jimi Hendrix ~ Fire
Eric Clapton ~ Motherless Child
Meat Loaf ~ Bat Out Of Hell
Queen ~ Tie Your Mother Down
Elton John ~ Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
Ben Folds ~ Zak And Sara
Jukebox The Ghost ~ Under My Skin
The Yeah Yeahs ~ Y Control
Weezer ~ Dope Nose
Bronze Radio Return ~ Shake, Shake, Shake
Wilco ~ Theologians
Feist ~ I Feel It All
DRAMATIC READING: Jenna Rose ~ My Jeans (as read by DJ Squid)
Flight Of The Conchords ~ Most Beautiful Girl In The Room
Jonathan Coulton ~ Baby Got Back
The Who ~ Run Run Run
Led Zeppelin ~ I Can't Quit You Baby
The Rolling Stones ~ Little T & A
Jackson 5 ~ I Want You Back
Aretha Franklin ~ Think
Ray Charles ~ What'd I Say Parts I & II
Otis Redding ~ Respect
The Bar-Kays ~ Soul Finger
Procol Harum ~ Whiter Shade Of Pale
Thin Lizzy ~ Still In Love With You
Adele ~ Turning Tables

No comments:

Post a Comment