Friday, January 21, 2011

KTUH RADIOTHONNNNNNNNN!!!!

The KTUH Radiothon starts TONIGHT at Midnight! WOOOOH!!!

Radiothon is KTUH's major fundraiser. As a non-profit organization, KTUH needs this to basically stay alive. In order for us to keep providing you with the most badass and eclectic mix of music, we ask you, our most awesome listeners, for just a little help.

Any little donation helps, but if you tune in to the right show, you'll find there are perks!

KMD has a little sumthin sumthin going on, as a matter of fact. Here's the deal;

1. EVERY donation gets to make a request for my next show. I won't be taking any requests this week, so just call 956-5284 and I'll contact you for your request next week!

2. A donation of $10 gets you a lovely personalized mix CD from your very own DJ Squid. I can sign it, draw you a picture, write your name, send it with a picture of my dog, WHATEVAH.

3. The first person to donate $200 dollars OR MORE will get this sweet skateboard deck:

Look at this thing! So sick! Use this zombie to intimidate opposing skaters. You could do it. Look at those eyes...

JESUS. SHIT. Frightening. Truly.

4. The person who donates the most money during my show will get to request a song- ANY song- for me to sing over the air. I mean literally sing, play guitar, the whole bit, LIVE, on air. I will even write a song for you if you request it. That is how much I will love you forever.

So please support KTUH! With your help, we can bring KTUH out of the technological dark ages and get equipment that works on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment