Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And they say rococorococorococorococorococo

Artist ~ Song

Cake ~ Mahna Mahna
The Decemberists ~ 16 Military Wives
Elton John ~ Dirty Little Girl
Led Zeppelin ~ When The Levee Breaks
The Dead Weather ~ Hustle And Cuss
The Yeah Yeah Yeahs ~ Mystery Girl
Mother Mother ~ O My Heart
Spoon ~ The Way We Get By
Arcade Fire ~ Rococo
Lee Michaels ~ Do You Know What I Mean?
Frank Zappa ~ Black Napkins
The Black Keys ~ She's Long Gone
Ben Folds ~ Effington (A Capella)
The White Stripes ~ Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
Chris Thile ~ Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
Lost In The Trees ~ Love Is On My Side
Kimya Dawson ~ So Nice So Smart
Darren Hanlon ~ I Wish That I Was Beautiful For You
Blitzen Trapper ~ Destroyer Of The Void
Of Montreal ~ Coquette Coquette
Keane ~ Better Than This
The Roots ~ Lovely, Love My Family
Otis Redding ~ I've Been Loving You Too Long
Otis Redding ~ (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Jimi Hendrix ~ Message To Love
Jimi Hendrix ~ Johnny B. Goode
The Roots ~ Lovely, Love My Family
Dutch ~ 20,000 Leagues Under My Keyboard
Beastie Boys ~ Intergalactic
De La Soul ~ Me, Myself, And I
A Tribe Called Quest ~ Find A Way
Jurassic 5 ~ Unified Rebelution
Blakroc feat. Mos Def ~ On The Vista
Talib Kweli ~ Get By
The Roots ~ The Seed/Melting Pot/Web (Live on BBC Radio One's Worldwide Show with Gilles Peterson)
Ozomatli ~ Don't Mess With The Dragon
Public Enemy ~ Hazy Shade Of Criminal
2Pac ~ I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto



Sorry if I missed some songs! I will listen to my show again and redo it if needed. Thank you all for the calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment